Storage Finds!

So I know it's been a while since I have posted anything. There has been spot going on in my life lately that has kept me away from fandom and blogging for a little while longer than I wanted. I'm trying to catch up here at my daughter'a piano lesson.

First off thanks to all you who have sent messages and comments of support for my family. For those who aren't aware and one of the reasons I've been away, my 90 year old grandmother is in her last days with us. And since this was an overnight change in her health, I had to make an emergency trip to Alabama to see her, which heartbreakingly will most likely be the last time. I'm blessed with a great job who worked with me to get me up there to say my good byes and is continuing to work with me  to get my princess to school while my parents are still up there with my grandmother. I'm blessed and grateful for my cousin who is giving of herself day in and day out to take care of Mammaw in these last days and make her comfortable. 

In the mist of this madness we also had to move a bunch of stuff from a storage facility to another for my parents. Thanks to the friends who helped us get this done, couldn't have done it without you Sean and Ryan! What's great about this, is I got a bunch of boxes that I haven't seen in 10 to 15 years!  So much great geek stuff I don't know where to begin to share.



I found a Star Wars Episode I The Phantom Menace Official Souvenir Magazine.

The first Lego Star Wars sets released! Luke's X-Wing, Snowspeeder, Vader's TIE Fighter vs Y-Wing set, and Biker Scout with Speeder set.

Remember these? Star Trek The Next Generation action figures!

The complete set of 12 inch Star Trek Insurrection action figures.


Super Return of the Jedi for the Sega Game Gear, and I did find the Game Gear to play it on!

Some Indiana Jones novels.

Time Magazine from February 10, 1997. I think its obvious what the subject is.

Lets form Voltron!


And the highlighted find....the original 80's Optimus Prime!

There is so much more but I just don't want to keep going. I may post more if time allows but the lesson is coming to a close and I must finish this up. Hopefully I'll be blogging more soon. I have some ideas for the future, so we will see how they pan out. 

Until then....

Live long and prosper,

May the Force be with you,

but more so, may God bless each of you richly!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My 2019 New Year's Resolutions

Daddy/Daughter Date Night

My MegaCon 2014 Experience