A Day Long Remembered...

So I haven't been writing like I have in the past. As you know from my most recent blog, we have a recent edition to the family and life has been hectic. Matter of fact I'm writing this from home right now as Lil Bit has kept me out of work all week battling bronchial pneumonia. She is doing a lot better now but won't be returning to her normal routines til Monday.

Yet, that's not why I'm writing today. Today marks the anniversary of the premiere of Star Wars The Clone Wars TV show on Cartoon Network. It launched a whole new group of people into a Star Wars fandom which leads to today: October 3rd, 2014. Tonight at 9:00 PM EST, A new chapter begins. The long anticipate premiere of Star Wars Rebels hits our TVs tonight on Disney XD!





The anticipation for this new show has been building since it was announced and The Clone Wars ended. Of course, Disney and Lucasfilm have released a number of clips and promos, all keeping viewers on the edge of their seats. 

My anticipation for this show has been enhanced by the fact I have blessed to have been able to meet the majority of the cast of Rebels at Star Wars Weekends this year. Vanessa Marshall, Tiya Sircar, Steve Blum, and Taylor Gray were incredible to meet and each was so excited to be apart of the Star Wars Universe. Seeing their fan friendly natures and their true excitement was awe inspiring!

Vanessa Marshall

Tiya Sircar

Steve Blum

Taylor Gray

I can honestly say I didn't think this day would arrive!

My plans have changed for the premiere. I was planning on a big get together with fellow Star Wars fans, but with Lil Bit's illness, I'm going to be watching it alone, in my Star Wars room. Sorry Robbie! After its all said and done, I'll be "attending" a Google Hangout hosted by the Cantina Cast (a Star Wars fan podcast) to hear thoughts and first impressions of the new episode. Then I'll blog my own thoughts here while waiting on Craig Dickinson's review to hit the Coffee With Kenobi website in the morning. 

This is going to be a lot of fun!

I can't remember if I have mentioned this or not yet, but I'm also blogging one a month for the Star Wars podcast Coffee With Kenobi. My posts go up on the 28th of each month so go check them out at here. There are a lot of other great bloggers there too, check them out while you are there.

As for me I'm going to wrap this up for now. Lil Bit is calling. So until next time...

Live long and prosper,

May the Force be with you,

but more importantly, may God's blessing and love be with you all the days of your life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daddy/Daughter Date Night

My MegaCon 2014 Experience

My 2019 New Year's Resolutions