Life's Little Ups And Downs

I can't believe that I haven't written in so long!  Life has had many turns for my family and I this month. Many good things have happened, unfortunately, some I can't discuss at this time, but with time, announcements can and will be made.  Yet with the good comes the bad, and we have had our downs this month as well.

We are awesomely blessed to have my parents here with us! They moved in back in March and we have enjoyed their company since. I know Kailynn has loved having them here more than anything else recently.

Then not long after, the toilet in the bathroom broke, and flooded a good portion of the house while we were all gone. Flooring was ripped up in my parents room and Kailynn's room, the hallway and half the dining room. Thankfully, no damage to any of the furniture and it was caught before the drywall was damaged. We are now waiting for the new floor to be installed.

Also this month, I started a new shift at work which gives me more time to spend with the family. I can now take my princess to school each morning and am home earlier in the evening to enjoy dinner with the family as well. What a blessing!

I did complete my first blog for Coffee With Kenobi this month as well. Its about how Disney through Star Wars Weekends helped reawaken my love of the saga. The real surprise was a few days after being published on coffeewithkenobi.com,  DailyDot.com republished (with permission) my blog. What a spectacular blessing! Definitely opened doors to introduce people to a podcast I have come to enjoy.  Thanks to Dan Zehr and Cory Clubb from Coffee With Kenobi for help making all of this possible! Check out my blog here. I'll be posting some more as we go through May the 4th activities and of course through Star Wars Weekends as well.  I promise, another blog will follow here to update you on all the latest news released. I know I have been running behind, I'm so very sorry.

There is more news, but we have to wait. God is opening doors my family never imagined and we are excited to see where we are being led and what awaits us. Keep us in your prayers and thoughts through these times, and when possible, I will let you all know.

Until then....

Live Long and Prosper,

May the Force be with you,

and most of all, may God bless your lives richly every day.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daddy/Daughter Date Night

My MegaCon 2014 Experience

Storage Finds!