Thank You...

I'm sorry it's been so long since I have geeked out. Life has been absolutely crazy since the middle of January and I've been just trying to stay afloat and sane. As many are aware, my family has been dealing with the loss of my 91 year old grandmother at the end of January which is why I have been away and not geeking. I'm still trying to play catch up on my podcast listening as well, which is why I haven't been putting in my 2 cents in a timely manner either. Anyway, I wanted to take a moment to say thank you for everyone's support during this time. The well wishes and prayers have been most appreciated and uplifting. I can't thank you all enough. 

There has been a lot I have missed geeking out about over the last several weeks too. The script for Episode 7 was announced to be completed. The characters of Kanan, Ezra, and Chopper were all announced for the up coming Star Wars Rebels. The announcement of when and how the final unaired episodes of Clone Wars are being released. So much to discuss but I'll have to break these down at another time. 

Keep your eyes peeled, I plan on cranking out a few catch up blogs here very shortly. Until then though, 

Live long and prosper,

May the Force be with you,

And may God bless you all richly.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Storage Finds!

My 2019 New Year's Resolutions

Daddy/Daughter Date Night