To Bob Iger: Bring Back Muppet Babies!!!!!

So I had this thought while at work today: Disney owns the Muppets.

Now I know this isn't breaking news and I know that this is something that's been around for a while. Matter of fact, Disney has released one Muppet movie already, and a second one is on its way. The 4-D Muppet attraction is at Hollywood Studios.  We have even had The Muppet Show released on DVD.

So with all of the work Disney has done with the Muppet franchise...why have we not scene the greatest Saturday morning cartoon from the 1980's released yet???

That's right, where are The Muppet Babies?????

You know that show that ran from 1984 to 1991, that follows the Muppets as babies who all live together in a nursery and go on the greatest adventures in their imaginations.



Now I had heard rumors online that a lot of what was holding the show back from a release was due to copyright issues with Lucasfilm, since The Muppet Babies did some Star Wars and Indiana Jones parodies. But Disney now owns Lucasfilm, so what's the hold up????

Let me relive my childhood already!!!

I want to see Ms Piggy with her cinnamon bun hair style and Fozzy Bear as Chewbacca.

I want to see Kermit the Frog as Indiana Jones.

So lets send this message to Bob Iger and Disney loud and strong... BRING BACK THE MUPPET BABIES!!!! Release the for me to own! Release them for me to share with my 6 year old daughter who would love them if she was given the chance!

GIVE ME MUPPET BABIES!!!!

Until then:

Live long and prosper,

May the Force be with you,

And God bless you richly in 2014!!!!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Storage Finds!

My 2019 New Year's Resolutions

Daddy/Daughter Date Night