So Surreal

So its been almost a year since the announcement of Disney's acquisition of Lucasfilm and the announcement of Episode 7. So much has happened since then: the end of the Emmy award winning show The Clone Wars, announcement of the new Star War Rebels show, J.J. Abrams announced as director and the great John Williams announced as composing the soundtrack for Episode 7.  

All these things have left my fandom in a surreal state. The level of anticipation and excitement have me on the edge of my seat, grasping for news of any kind about the movie and the new show. I'm on such a high, it feels like at any moment, I'm gonna wake up and it will all have been a dream.  Every time I hear an announcement I have to pinch myself to make sure I'm still awake.  

With us closing in on the end of 2013, more announcements are on the way. Filming for Episode 7 begins in early 2014, and no cast has been announced yet, which means.....its coming soon. More stills are being released about Star Wars Rebels, giving us a little insight of whats to come from this next installment. 

There is so much to take in and so much to come. I can't wait to find out whats next. Until then, I will live in my surreal fandom.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Storage Finds!

My 2019 New Year's Resolutions

Daddy/Daughter Date Night